Tiber Creek Adds Multiple Microsoft Partner Competencies
- Created on 25 August 2011
Tiber Creek Consulting is pleased to announce the addition of multiple Microsoft Partner Silver Competencies to our Microsoft partnership. These Competencies reflect the expertise and dedication of our organization and staff to building and maintaining cutting-edge technologies based on Microsoft's proven platforms.
Our Microsoft Silver Competencies now include: br>
- Silver Midmarket Solution Provider - Midmarket-business customers want partners who deeply understand their business processes, infrastructure needs, and future growth costs. And you can make the most of this opportunity by achieving the Midmarket Solution Provider competency, regardless of the size of your company. Tiber Creek earned this competency by demonstrating our expertise in building critical infrastructure solutions based on Microsoft desktop, business-management, and server technologies that can expand on midmarket customers’ current system foundations.
- Silver Server Platform - By earning this competency, Tiber Creek has proven expertise and experience with Microsoft Server products, including Windows Server 2008 R2, Active Directory, Group Policy, Security, Virtualization, and Enterprise Administration.
- Silver Web Development - Our customers, large and small, have benefited from our custom web development solutions, bringing data to life to business decision makers where and when they need it. Our proficiency in Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Silverlight, and complementary solutions earned the Microsoft Silver Web Development Competency.
- Small Business Specialist - We understand the unique challenges faced by small businesses. Our solutions can be deployed to small and medium businesses (SMB) and can grow with you as your business accelerates.
More more information on our Microsoft Partnership, please visit our Microsoft PinPoint directory entry here: http://pinpoint.microsoft.com/en-US/PartnerDetails.aspx?PartnerId=4295527584
Tiber Creek Joins Microsoft's Cloud Essentials Program
- Created on 16 August 2011
- Windows Intune - Your employees depend on you to keep their PCs running at their best, whether they are in the office or on the road. Windows Intune simplifies and helps businesses manage and secure PCs using Windows cloud services and Windows 7. The Windows Intune cloud service delivers management and security capabilities through a single Web-based console so you can keep your computers and users operating at peak performance from anywhere. Give your users the best Windows experience with Windows 7 Enterprise or standardize your PCs on the Windows version of your choice. Windows Intune fits your business by giving you big tech results with a small tech investment. The result? Less hassle, and peace of mind knowing that your employees' PCs are well-managed and highly secure.
- Breakthrough productivity from Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for sales, service, and marketing organizations.
- Microsoft Windows Azure Platform and Microsoft SQL Azure Platform - Windows Azure and SQL Azure enable you to build, host and scale applications in Microsoft datacenters. They require no up-front expenses, no long term commitment, and enable you to pay only for the resources you use.
- Microsoft Office 365 - It's familiar Microsoft Office collaboration and productivity tools, paired with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Lync, delivered through the cloud. Everyone can work together easily with anywhere access to email, web conferencing, documents, and calendars. It includes business-class security and is backed by Microsoft. Whether you are a small business or multinational enterprise, Office 365 offers plans designed to fit your organization's unique needs.
Tiber Creek Renews Microsoft Partnership for 2011
- Created on 09 August 2011
Tiber Creek's Josh Townsend Awarded VMware's vExpert for Second Consecutive Year
- Created on 01 July 2011
Tiber Creek Consulting is pleased to congratulate Josh Townsend, our IT Services Manager and Virtualization Practice Lead, for being awarded VMware's vExpert 2011 designation. This is the second consecutive year that Josh has been recognized as a VMware vExpert. The VMware vExpert is an annual award for people who have given back to the community of VMware users by sharing their technical expertise and evangelizing to others about VMware virtualization solutions.
As a vExpert, Josh is recognized for his contributions to the VMware community through his leadership of the Washington, DC VMware User Group, his willingness to share his expertise with others through his virtualization-focused blog (
Josh Townsend Awarded VMware vExpert
- Created on 14 July 2010
July 14, 2009 - Fairfax, VA
Tiber Creek Consulting is pleased to congratulate Josh Townsend, our IT Manager and Virtualization Practice Lead, for being awarded VMware's vExpert 2010 designation. As a vExpert, Josh is recognized for his contributions to the VMware community through his leadership of the Washington, DC VMware User Group, his willingness to share his expertise with others through his virtualization-focused blog and his services to Tiber Creek's clients.
Tiber Creek Renews Microsoft Certified-Level Partnership
- Created on 14 May 2010
May 14, 2010 - Fairfax, VA
Tiber Creek Consulting has proudly renewed our participation in the Microsoft Certified Partner Program. This renewal demonstrates our ongoing commitment to provide best-of-breed solutions based on Microsoft's award-winning products including Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.