||Fair Oaks, VA and Telework
||B.S./B.A. in related field from accredited college or university; advanced degree preferred.
||Candidates must be US citizens who are clearable for a DoD Secret clearance, due to military contract requirements.
||20+ years working in the Government Information Technology industry is required.
- Extensive Business Development, capture and proposal management experience is required to be considered for this position.
- Experience with relationship building of new and existing partnerships and customers.
- Information Technology professional services sales lifecycle to the federal government; systems engineering and technical assistance experience preferred.
- Experience with a wide variety of GWACS including GSA Schedules and IDIQs with federal and DoD agencies.
- Track record of successful management of an organization’s opportunity pipeline with a history of successful initial wins and recompetes.
|Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Core market sustainment and new business growth across a portfolio. Responsible for new business opportunity qualification, competitive positioning, and capture.
- Manage multiple IDIQs to include reviewing opportunities, proposing bid/no bid actions, and marking in management tracking.
- Develop strategies and responses to Request for Information (RFI).
- Develop relationships with existing customers and partners with the mission to identify new and upcoming business opportunities.
- Support winning strategies by assisting in identifying and developing the right team that will increase win percentages.
- Follow established Capture and Proposal processes - support the proposal effort on opportunities that you have identified and captured.
- Manage and execute proposal efforts at all stages of the proposal development process e.g., analyze RFPs and other related documents and provide input to bid decisions; draft Requests for Proposals (RFP) activities, final RFP activities, proposal and author training, kick-off meetings, theme development, team guidance, review in-briefs and debriefs, etc.
- Develop compliant proposal outlines, compliance/requirements traceability matrices, style guides, and proposal templates.
- Establish and manage proposal team to include creating proposal schedule, managing color reviews, assigning writing assignments, maintaining proposal through submission.
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and participate in writing for proposals.
and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment. Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer. Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.
Candidates must be US citizens who are clearable for a DoD Secret clearance, due to military contract requirements.