We are committed to the satisfaction and happiness of our employees; our most valuable assets. In addition to top industry pay, we offer generous benefits, ample vacation/leave time, training/skills building opportunities and a great work environment. We will do everything possible to ensure the satisfaction of our employees. We are a progressive organization that guarantees equal opportunity and fair treatment, regardless of race, gender, religion, national origin or sexual orientation. Tiber Creek Consulting provides and maintains a Drug Free Workplace.
Interested in joining our team? Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to view and apply now to a current opening or to be considered for a soon-to-be posted position.
PTO of 24 days during the first 5 years of employment, 30 days between 5 and 10 years of employment, and 36 days after 10 years employment. Depending upon the needs of the business, flexible work arrangements and time off without pay are important optional aspects of the Tiber Creek work environment.
Medical insurance is provided by Evolution Healthcare. Tiber Creek contributes to reduce the employee cost of insurance. There is no insurance monthly payment for employee only coverage, additionally there is no deductible on the medical plan. Medical coverage commences on date of hire (DOH).
Dental insurance is administered by Evolution Healthcare on Cigna network. Vision insurance is administered by Eyemed Vision Plan. Coverage commences on date of hire (DOH).
Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) is available for pre-tax, un-reimbursed medical, dental, vision, and dependent care expenses. The FSA maximum per year is $2750, DCA is $5000.
Short and long term disability insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, as well as term life insurance is provided by SunLife. All of these benefits are paid entirely by Tiber Creek. Coverage commences after the first two months of full-time employment.
401(k) plan is provided by Fidelity Investments. Plan available after the first two months of employment. Tiber Creek makes a matching contribution of fifty cents for every dollar contributed by the employee, up to a maximum company contribution of 4% per pay period.
Performance Bonus and Profit Sharing are an important optional component of the overall compensation environment for Tiber Creek.
Continuing Academic Education and Professional Development Training and Certification reimbursement, as well as a referral bonus plan are available.
- .NET Software Developer (Fairfax, VA / San Antonio, TX)
- Full-Stack Software Developer (Fairfax, VA / Telework)
- Information Technology / Information Systems Auditor (Falls Church, VA / Telework)
- Junior Network Administrator (Fredericksburg, VA / Fairfax, VA)
- Military Functional Analyst (Multiple Locations)
- Technical Writer/Proposal Specialist (Fairfax, VA)
- Capture Manager (Ft. Meade, MD / Fairfax, VA / Telework)
- Cybersecurity Analyst/Information Assurance (Fairfax, VA)
- Data Analyst (Fairfax, VA)
- Database Developer (Fayetteville, NC)
- Information Systems Security Office (ISSO) and ATO Support (Fairfax, VA / Ft. Meade, MD / Telework during COVID-19)
- Cybersecurity Engineer (Waynesboro, VA / Remote during COVID-19)
- Functional Analyst (Fairfax, VA)
- Help Desk Specialist (Fairfax, VA)
- Military Data Analyst (Fort Bragg, NC)
- Quality Assurance (QA) Test Engineer (Fairfax, VA)
- Systems Administrator/Systems Engineer (Fairfax, VA)
- Technical Writer/Documentation Specialist (Fairfax, VA)
Interested in Joining Our Team?
We appreciate receiving resumes from well qualified candidates for current and potential openings, so please take a few moments to tell us about yourself and provide a resume.