|Education:||Bachelors’ Degree is required.|
|Certifications:||DoD 8570 IAT-II required.|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years’ experience in DoD Cybersecurity as a primary job duty is required.|
|Clearance:||Active DoD SECRET clearance is required.|
|Related Experience Should Include:|
- DISA Experience (Highly Desired).
- Preparing systems for an ATO is required.
- MilCloud 2.0 Experience (Highly Desired).
- eMASS experience (Highly Desired/Required).
- Experience with DISA Datacenter Capacity Services, MilCloud 1.0, and FedRAMP certified Cloud hosting providers.
- Knowledge of the DoD RMF process.
- Scanning Remediation experience.
- Experience with Business Systems including Integrated Defense Enterprise Acquisition System (IDEAS); Financial Accounting Management Information System (FAMIS); DISA Storefront (DSF); Contract Support System (CSS); Financial Accounting and Budget System (FABS); Contractual Online Procurement System (COPS); Telecommunication Services and Enterprise Acquisition Services (TSEAS) Inventory and Billing Information (TIBI); Corporate Management Information System (CMIS); Interact Workplace Management System (IWMS); Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Prepare systems for an ATO.
- Information Technology (IT) ISSO and RMF Support for systems currently managed by The Business Systems Program Management Office (SD2) division of DISA.
- Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) Support.
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support to the Government A&A activities for development, test, and production systems to maintain compliance with DoD 8500 series publication.
- Coordinate with the Government specified A&A team to remediate security defects in a timely manner on any open findings on the development, test and production systems.
- Work with the Data Centers (DECC) and SD2 personnel to resolve any issues that arise in the A&A process.
- Monitor Government systems (e.g., ACAS and CMRS weekly reports), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA), Cyber Tasking Orders, and vendor announcements for alerts and participate in mitigation and response.
- Support preparation of documentation to describe the protection and sustainment of the IA requirements.
- Review all submittals of IA documentation from Government representatives.
- Prepare evidence in A&A packages for submission into the required registry databases such as Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMass), Systems/Network Approval Process (SNAP), Ports Protocols and Service Management (PPSM), and DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository (DITPR).
- Produce documents and diagrams to satisfy the corresponding NIST SP-800-53 controls associated with the information security targets for Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA).
- Work to maintain the Authority to Operate; provide input into the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) reporting and work with the Government in addressing any identified vulnerabilities.
- Conduct the annual FISMA review (reviewing the IA Controls, RMF, financial audits, and ensuring Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) documents are valid).
|Physical Demands and Work Environment:|
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment. Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer. Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.