|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Education:||Post-secondary degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience. Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent project or program management certification is a plus but not required. Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) certification at the Foundation, Practitioner, or Professional level is a plus but not required.|
|Experience:||3+ years’ relevant work experience writing and 1+ year managing proposals for IT solutions in the Federal Government.|
|Clearance:||U.S. citizen clearable for DoD secret security clearance.|
|Related Experience Should Include:|
- Writing and editing executive summaries and introductions technical approaches; corporate experience; management and staffing plans to include resumes; transition plans; and past performance sections and volumes.
- Coordinating proposal development, shredding RFPs, developing outlines and compliance matrices, coordinating data calls, supporting color team reviews, preparing proposals for submission, and maintaining library content.
- Other deliverable-based technical documentation writing and development experience is a plus.
- Working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Responding to IDIQs, GWACs, and BPAs and working task order responses from preparation to submission.
- Use of proposal and other content management software.
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical processes in a concise and effective way.
- Understanding of the business development process and the Shipley process.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organization and time management skills working independently and collaboratively.
- Strong writing and editing experience using Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat.
- Primary responsibility is to write and edit proposals across all components of a proposal (executive summary, technical approach, management and staffing, transition plans, corporate experience, and past performance.)
- Work effectively with internal and partner teams to develop proposals based upon RFP/PWS for Requirements and/or IDIQ/BPA Task Order responses.
- Respond to RFIs.
- Support all other facets of proposal development to include shredding of RFPs, development of proposal outlines and data calls, development of compliance matrices, participating in color reviews, and leading proposal production.
- Work with technical SMEs using interviews to create proposal content addressing technical requirements.
- Support and/or conduct working sessions that generate win themes and generate ideas and solutions, including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT analysis), for identifying and analyzing factors that impact the viability of a winning proposal.
- Maintain Business Development proposal directory/documentation in shared site and manage library of content.
- Support development of marketing materials and product information.
- Support other business/proposal development activities as required.
|Physical Demands and Work Environment:|
- Some light physical effort required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Only local residents to DC / MD / VA will be considered.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.
- No 1099s; No subcontracts.