|Required and Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Active DoD SECRET clearance is required.
- Bachelors’ Degree in an IT related discipline is desired.
- DoD 8570 IAT-II required; IAT-III required for senior level positions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in DoD Cybersecurity as a primary job duty.
- Hands-on experience with associated DoD Cyber tools.
- Recent experience supporting U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC), U.S. Army Recruiting Command (USAREC), U.S. Army Cadet Command (USACC), U.S. Army Accessions Support Brigade (ASB), Army Marketing Research Group (AMRG), or National Guard Bureau (NGB) staff
- Experience working with Army/DoD personnel at external Cybersecurity related organizations such as NETCOM, ARCYBER, and DISA.
- Recent experience supporting Army CCRIs under RMF.
|Key duties (each position covers a subset of these duties) of the positions include:
- Support Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) mission sets.
- Develop and sustain RMF Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages to maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Validate and upload RMF documentation into the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) portal.
- Process and submit Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
- Support IT Incident Response (IR) actions and reporting.
- Track reporting and processing of Cybersecurity Tasking Orders, Warning Orders and Operation Orders.
- Provide packages, templates and guidance to gain approved Army Certificates of Networthiness (CoN) for new or upgraded software.
- Write/develop System Security Plans (SSP) and Tenant Security Plans (TSP).
- Whitelists, Blacklists, BOGON, and other Access Control List (ACL) validation and management.
- Support Cybersecurity IT internal and embedded inspection teams.
- Perform logging, correlation, and scanning with tools such as Fortify Security Control Analyzer (SCA), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), HP ArcSight, and Enterprise Security Management (ESM).
- Ensure DISA STIGs are implemented and enforced.
- Perform enterprise-wide risk analysis and vulnerability assessments.
- Enter/manage data in the Army Portfolio Management Solution (APMS) registry and associated Assessment and Authorization (A&A) requirements for annual Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) reporting.
|Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Some local and long distance travel may be required.
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment. Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer. Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.