||BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
||3+ years' work experience
||You must be clearable for a DoD Secret clearance. For most positions, active clearance is NOT required to start, so there is no waiting or bench period.
- Solid understanding of database programming (T-SQL).
- Must have good understanding of data development lifecycle and the tools that support it, such as SSIS design tools.
- Experience with SSAS and data mining.
- Experience with replication tools.
- Experience with metadata concepts and strategies.
- Experience with modeling tools such as Visio or ERwin.
- Experience with Visual Studio, SSMS, SSIS, and other SQL tools.
- Comfortable implementing advanced T-SQL features. Knowledge of data modeling concepts and layers in between.
- Working knowledge and experience with dimensional modeling principles.
- Knowledge of source code versioning techniques in the context of SVN or TFS.
- Knowledge of and ability to program data processing cycles (ETL).
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Knowledge of DTS conversion.
- Implement SQL software features across all layers of the Microsoft technology stack.
- Generate task descriptions and track derived requirements in project tracking tool.
- Programming skills within Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ and T-SQL.
and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Candidates must be US citizens who are clearable for a DoD Secret clearance, due to military contract requirements.
- Only local residents to the Northern VA, DC, MD area will be considered.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.