Military Functional Analyst
Tiber Creek is seeking a Military Functional Analyst to work on one or more Agile software implementation teams. You will design and create user interfaces, design and create customer products, automate work flows, assess data quality, create and validate business logic, and obtain, translate, and address customer requirements for military personnel management solutions that use Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio. You will recommend design and analytic approaches to senior analysts and customers, then implement their requirements into new solution specifications and content. A robust understanding of military systems and processes, strong organizational and time-management skills, comfort learning new technologies and systems, the ability to translate business processes into automation solutions, and your proven ability to accomplish tasks, fulfill requirements, and effectively communicate assure your success in this position.
You will manage multiple complex tasks with tight deadlines and proactively collaborate with a variety of subject matter experts. As part of our staff, you will be applying your skills to innovative and vital projects for Tiber Creek as well as for our government and commercial clients in the Fort Bragg, North Carolina area.
||Fort Bragg, NC
||BS/BA degree or equivalent experience. Technical certifications a plus.
||10+ years related work experience
||Active Secret Clearance is requried
- Executing business process re-engineering and/or improvement projects, supporting mission-oriented business functions or research (e.g., data assessments, functional evaluations, gap analyses, etc.) and related applications or automated systems.
- Functional knowledge of US military personnel management, personnel management lifecycle, and recruiting and accessing knowledge, including a solid understanding of automated military systems.
- Technical knowledge of relational database design, metadata management techniques, and a working understanding of tools used for database, content, and metadata management.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including extensive experience interacting with high-ranking officials – i.e., skills in making independent presentations and program/policy recommendations to senior government officials and/or corporate counterparts.
- Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio experience desired.
- Microsoft Office suite experience.
- Project leadership experience.
- Widespread, multi-disciplinary knowledge of information assurance and security is desired.
- Design and develop analytic products and system content.
- Support research, statistical analysis, product content creation, and management of metadata.
- Develop reports and presentations.
- Automate workflows.
- Develop and document functional requirements, working with customer, project, and technical team.
- Generate task descriptions and track derived requirements in support of project management.
- Adhere to release management procedures.
- Triage tickets, address customer inquiries, and resolve issues.
- Prepare and deliver training as needed.
- Collaborate with product team and customers.
- Participate in quantitative and qualitative analyses, process management and improvement, Business Process Reengineering and Business Functions Research.
- Provide functional assessments for Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) as a part of the Engineering Review Board (ERB) as needed.
- Provide functional capabilities information to the Business Development (BD) team as needed.
|Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Some travel may be required.
- Candidates must have current DoD Secret clearance.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies