Tiber Creek is seeking a Military Functional Analyst to work at a customer’s location in Arlington, VA and our offices in Fair Oaks, VA. Working as the on-site project representative you will assist the customer in defining and refining requirements, attend design meetings, attend/host product demonstrations, respond to and answer ad hoc requests, and support the project team.
You will design and create user interfaces, design and create customer products, automate work flows, assess data quality, create and validate business logic, and obtain, translate, and address customer requirements for solutions that use Microsoft SQL Server. You will recommend design and analytic approaches to customers, then implement their requirements into new solution specifications and content.
Strong organizational and time-management skills, comfort learning new technologies and systems, ability to articulate business processes into automation solutions both verbally and in writing, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a customer service-oriented mindset will assure your success in this position.
||On site at DoD customer location in Arlington VA and Fair Oaks VA.
||BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
||Former military or DoD experience AND SQL experience are required.
||Active DOD Secret clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience/expertise to support customer.
- Executing business process re-engineering and/or improvement projects, supporting mission-oriented business functions or research (e.g., data assessments, functional evaluations, gap analyses, etc.) and related applications or automated systems.
- Technical knowledge of relational database design, metadata management techniques, and a working understanding of tools used for database, content, and metadata management.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including experience and confidence interacting with high-level clients and creating and presenting demos and briefings.
- Microsoft Office suite experience required.
- Work on-site with customer and one or more Agile software implementation teams to design user interfaces, automate work flows, design data models, and obtain, translate, or address customer requirements.
- Create and deliver presentations and program/policy recommendations to senior government officials and/or corporate counterparts.
- Conduct demos and training to support customer.
- Configure workflows, user interfaces, reports and dashboards, and maintain metadata.
- Design and develop analytic products and system content.
- Develop and document functional requirements, working with customer, project, and technical team.
- Generate task descriptions and track derived requirements in support of project management.
- Adhere to release management procedures.
- Triage tickets, address customer inquiries, and resolve issues.
- Collaborate with product team and customers.
- Participate in process management, engineering, and improvement.
- Provide functional assessments for change requests.
|Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment. Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer. Some light physical effort required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Some travel may be required.
- Candidates must have current DoD Secret clearance.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.