Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) and ATO Support
Tiber Creek Consulting is seeking Cybersecurity Engineers with experience in obtaining an Authority to Operate (ATO) for contingent positions in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Systems Engineering, Technology, and Innovation (SETI) Task Order. You will telework during COVID 19 and later report to Fairfax VA and Fort Meade MD. Multiple contingent positions are available at experience levels from mid-level, to senior, to Project/Program Manager, on a multi-year contract expected to begin December 2020.
Apply To: https://tibercreek.com/careers
Required and Preferred Certifications / Skills / Experience:
- Active DoD SECRET clearance is required.
- Bachelors’ Degree is required.
- DoD 8570 IAT-II required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in DoD Cybersecurity as a primary job duty is required.
- DISA Experience (Highly Desired).
- Preparing systems for an ATO is required.
- MilCloud 2.0 Experience (Highly Desired).
- eMASS experience (Highly Desired/Required).
- Experience with DISA Datacenter Capacity Services, MilCloud 1.0, and FedRAMP certified Cloud hosting providers.
- Knowledge of the DoD RMF process.
- Scanning Remediation experience.
- Experience with Business Systems including Integrated Defense Enterprise Acquisition System (IDEAS); Financial Accounting Management Information System (FAMIS); DISA Storefront (DSF); Contract Support System (CSS); Financial Accounting and Budget System (FABS); Contractual Online Procurement System (COPS); Telecommunication Services and Enterprise Acquisition Services (TSEAS) Inventory and Billing Information (TIBI); Corporate Management Information System (CMIS); Interact Workplace Management System (IWMS); Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
Key Duties (each position covers a subset of these duties) include:
- Prepare systems for an ATO.
- Information Technology (IT) ISSO and RMF Support for systems currently managed by The Business Systems Program Management Office (SD2) division of DISA.
- Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) Support.
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support to the Government A&A activities for development, test, and production systems to maintain compliance with DoD 8500 series publication.
- Coordinate with the Government specified A&A team to remediate security defects in a timely manner on any open findings on the development, test and production systems.
- Work with the Data Centers (DECC) and SD2 personnel to resolve any issues that arise in the A&A process.
- Monitor Government systems (e.g., ACAS and CMRS weekly reports), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA), Cyber Tasking Orders, and vendor announcements for alerts and participate in mitigation and response.
- Support preparation of documentation to describe the protection and sustainment of the IA requirements.
- Review all submittals of IA documentation from Government representatives.
- Prepare evidence in A&A packages for submission into the required registry databases such as Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMass), Systems/Network Approval Process (SNAP), Ports Protocols and Service Management (PPSM), and DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository (DITPR).
- Produce documents and diagrams to satisfy the corresponding NIST SP-800-53 controls associated with the information security targets for Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA).
- Work to maintain the Authority to Operate; provide input into the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) reporting and work with the Government in addressing any identified vulnerabilities.
- Conduct the annual FISMA review (reviewing the IA Controls, RMF, financial audits, and ensuring Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) documents are valid).
Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.