||MS/MA degree or equivalent experience in an IT related field
||10+ years’ work experience
||You must have a Public Trust to be considered for this position.
- C# programming language - .Net
- MS EXCEL and MS Task Scheduler
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Capability Maturity Module (CMM)
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working with a source control system such as Git, TFS, or Subversion.
- Solid understanding of and experience with object-oriented design and programming.
- Working knowledge of functional programming techniques.
- Good understanding of an ORM such as Entity Framework.
- Experience designing and writing unit tests.
- Solid understanding of data modeling and database programming.
- Understanding of database design patterns, performance tuning techniques, and the tools used to accomplish them.
- Experience with patterns applicable to large amounts of data, such as efficient paging and caching strategies.
- Experience with debugging tools such as Log2Console, browser developer tools, and SQL Server Profiler.
- Performs high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills.
- Directs and participates in all phases of system development with emphasis on planning, analysis, evaluation, integration, testing and acceptance phases (IV&V and DT&E).
- Applies higher-level business or technical principles and methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at automated engineering solution.
- Designs and prepares technical reports and related documentation, and makes charts and graphs to record results.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings as required by the Task Order. May be required to serve as Task Leader.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality and services delivered for particular task(s) for which this skill is performing the Task Leader position.
- Back-end development in C# using ASP.NET MVC; Front-end development using TypeScript, Bootstrap, and jQuery.
- Database development using SQL Server, including designing and implementing stored procedures.
- Unit testing and UI test automation.
- Planning and executing small to large projects and tasks.
- Prepares design documentation, tests code, analyzes system log data, and documents changes.
- Analyzes trouble tickets and resolves programming issues.
- Collaborates with senior developers and engineers.
- Reviews customer requirement documentation and seeks clarification.
- Leads database projects that support software integration, defines database design and integration requirements, and external database and software integration.
- Develops and verifies software plans and release milestones for new and existing projects.
- Identifies efficiencies of custom or third-party solutions and conducts trade off analysis to determine potential courses of action.
and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.