Project Coordinator / Liaison
Tiber Creek Consulting is seeking an on-site Project Coordinator/Liaison to work with our clients at Fort Bragg, NC. You will work with the customer and software application team to provide operational and functional support; software lifecycle support including requirements definition, defining and refining business processes in support of the military human resource management, military personnel action processing and business processing reengineering; direct support for reporting capabilities of critical military personnel and financial information for Commanders and staff; Business intelligence (data query and automated reporting capabilities); and the successful delivery of critical contract requirements.
Apply To: https://tibercreek.com/careers/apply
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering, scientific, technical, or business discipline from an accredited college or university. PMP is a plus.
Experience: 5+ years of management and supervisory experience in the performance of Information Technology (IT) and or Programming programs/projects.
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance is required.
Related Experience Should Include:
- Experience with Project Management software, process and procedures, process improvement, status reporting, facilitating team collaboration, and customer relations.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of the organization and interfacing with team and customers.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills (including the ability to prioritize high-visibility items).
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and refining requirements and user stories to define and describe product features.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills and experienced in briefing and presenting to senior government leadership.
- Prior experience and knowledge of Military Personnel Systems.
- Monitor contract daily operations and adherence to defined quality assurance processes using the CMMI Model Framework, integrating cost, schedule, productivity, quality, customer satisfaction and return on investment.
- Coordinate schedules and deadlines on all deliverables, monitoring project, product, and team progress.
- Document, maintain, report on project plan. Monitor, and report progress on change management and software maintenance activities.
- Monitor verification activities; requirements, analysis, design, and documentation activities; testing; release management; audits and reviews; validation activities, and customer help ticket resolution with Help Desk.
- Coordinate client support efforts and attend all client and staff meetings pertaining to project, providing stellar customer service. Hold and document reviews with contract leadership, team members, clients and other stakeholders. Follow production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving operational problems and identifying work process improvements.
- Analyze and identify risks and issues, tracking corrective actions to closure, and monitoring adherence to ISO 9001-2008 quality management system that sets quality standards throughout the project and ensures continuous process improvement.
- Provide individual and group training on product suite and tools.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Some travel may be required.
- Candidates must have current DoD Secret clearance.
- Only residents local to Ft. Bragg, NC will be considered. Candidates willing to relocate Ft. Bragg area will be considered. No moving expenses will be provided.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.