||BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
||2+ years’ work experience
||You must be clearable for a DoD Secret clearance. For most positions, active clearance is NOT required to start
- Must have a good understanding of software development lifecycle and the tools that support it, source control, and change tracking.
- Experience with debugging tools (log2console, F12, sql server profiler).
- Experience with Visual Studio, SSMS, and any other tool compatible with this stack.
- Working knowledge and experience with object-oriented design and programming.
- Solid understanding of data modeling and database programming (T-SQL).
- Knowledge of source code versioning techniques in the context of SVN, Git, or TFS.
- Good understanding of ORM frameworks.
- Understanding of design patterns, database performance tuning techniques, and the tools to accomplish them.
- Solid understanding of functional programming techniques (LINQ).
- Good understanding of and experience with patterns applicable to large amounts of data, such as efficient paging and caching.
- Experience with unit testing framework.
- Senior candidates would work to define and derive tasks for junior members of our staff.
- Senior candidates would lead the development of features within applications.
- Implement software features across all layers of the Microsoft technology stack.
- Comfortable implementing user interface, as well as data model and layers in between.
- Generate task descriptions and track derived requirements in project tracking tool.
and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Candidates must be US citizens who are clearable for a DoD Secret clearance, due to military contract requirements.
- Only local residents to the Northern VA, DC, MD area will be considered.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.