||BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
||2+ years’ work experience
||You must be clearable for a DoD Secret clearance. For most positions, active clearance is NOT required to start
- Must have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working with a source control system such as Git, TFS, or Subversion.
- Solid understanding of and experience with object-oriented design and programming.
- Working knowledge of functional programming techniques.
- Good understanding of an ORM such as Entity Framework.
- Experience designing and writing unit tests.
- Solid understanding of data modeling and database programming.
- Understanding of database design patterns, performance tuning techniques, and the tools used to accomplish them.
- Experience with patterns applicable to large amounts of data, such as efficient paging and caching strategies.
- Experience with debugging tools such as Log2Console, browser developer tools, and SQL Server Profiler.
- Back-end development in C# using ASP.NET MVC.
- Front-end development using TypeScript, Bootstrap, and jQuery.
- Database development using SQL Server, including designing and implementing stored procedures.
- Unit testing and UI test automation
- DevSecOps support for both public and private cloud deployments.
and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Candidates must be US citizens who are clearable for a DoD Secret clearance, due to military contract requirements.
- Only local residents to the Northern VA, DC, MD area will be considered.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.