||Fair Oaks, VA
| Job Type
|| Full Time
||Post-secondary degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience. Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) certification at the Foundation, Practitioner, or Professional level is a plus but not required.
||U.S. citizen clearable for DoD secret security clearance.
||4+ years’ related work experience required
- Outlining and writing Executive Summaries and Introductions; Compliance Matrices; Technical Approaches and Plans; Project Management Plans; Corporate Experience and Team Experience; Staffing Plans including Qualification Matrices; Transition Plans and Transition Schedules; Past Performance Sections and Volumes; Performance Work Statements (PWS) including Performance Matrices and Plans; Quality Control and Quality Assurance Plans; Small Business Participation Plans; Technical Task Order Responses; Sample Scenarios; Statements of Work (SOW); Risk Management Plans, Risk Analyses, and Risk Mitigation Tables.
- Working under pressure, to meet deadlines and increase win probability.
- Working with labor categories and pricing plans, including Firm Fixed Price proposals.
- Working task order responses from review to submission.
- Creating Level of Effort tables for Pricing.
- Responding to IDIQs, GWACs, and BPAs.
- Participating in or leading all color teams reviews and gate reviews.
- Familiarity with DoD and Army is a plus. Familiarity with Federal Civilian is a plus.
- Using multiple proposal management methodologies and familiarity with Shipley, Agile, a hybrid, or something similar.
- Use of proposal and other content management software.
- Demonstrated ability to observe technical processes and relay the information in a concise and effective way.
- Business development/capture management experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organization and time management skills working independently and collaboratively.
|Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with multi-disciplinary teams to complete proposal responses.
- Work with internal and partner teams to create draft proposals based upon RFP/ PWS for Requirements/IDIQ/BPA Task Order responses.
- Write and edit proposals.
- Respond to RFIs.
- Write corporate management plans and technical sections. Work with technical SMEs using interviews to create content addressing technical requirements.
- Use efficient methodology for color team proposal reviews.
- Conduct working sessions that generate ideas and solutions, including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT analysis) for identifying and analyzing the internal and external factors that can have an impact on the viability of a project.
- Conduct pre-RFP preparation including assessing competition, gap analysis, win, strategy theme, and discriminator development, and Bid/No Bid decision reviews.
- Maintain Business Development proposal directory / documentation in shared site and manage library of content.
- Create resumes and past performance information to meet relevant RFP/RFQ/RFW/RFI requirements.
- Communicate and collaborate with technical writers, project teams, and customers.
- Provide marketing materials and product information to the Business Development (BD) team.
- Informally and formally brief and make independent presentations to senior leadership.
and Work Environment:
- Some light physical effort required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Only local residents will be considered.
- Candidates must be U.S. citizen clearable for DoD secret security clearance.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.