||BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
||2+ years’ work experience
||You must be clearable for a DoD Secret clearance. For most positions, active clearance is NOT required to start, so there is no waiting or bench period.
- Experience conducting whiteboard sessions with stakeholders.
- Experience creating workflows using industry standard software.
- Experience working with imagery creators, content writers, and researchers.
- Experience creating UI designs for desktop and tablet aspect ratios.
- Understanding of design patterns and architectures is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in ASP.NET, C#, and MS-SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Axure, Adobe Suite, or other industry standard software is a plus.
- Experience applying these skills towards Mobile targeted software is a plus.
- Work with all levels of an organization to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Improve end-to-end customer experience on the company’s brand and products’ user experience.
- Create wire frames.
- Design user interfaces.
- Create iterative wireframes & prototypes.
- Improve iconography and typography.
- Create responsive web, tablet and gesture UX.
- Use heuristic evaluation and apply user-centered design.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Supervising Manager.
- Generate task descriptions and track derived requirements in project tracking tool.
and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions and standard office equipment.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Candidates must be US citizens who are clearable for a DoD Secret clearance, due to military contract requirements.
- Only local residents to the Northern VA, DC, MD area will be considered.
- Unable to work with 3rd party candidates or agencies.